Monday, February 09, 2015

Epic Summer Adventure

Three years ago I had a work meeting in Anaheim and I brought the kids and met the Granparents at the hotel - Little Brother was 2 and his favorite ride was the bus to Disneyland - how times have changed.  Well - this year we did it again and we happened upon a military special!! Three day park hopper tickets were cheaper than two day - yessssssss!!!!!  

For the first year the kids got to visit with Grandma and Grandpa by themselves...no mama....man, were they excited.  So I told them we had to drive down to mama's meeting in Orange County and Grandma and Grandpa would meet us there!  We didn't mention a word about the mouse.  When we got to the hotel the kids opened up the window and said Hey Mom -that looks like a fair down there.  And I said, well, that's actually Disneyland - do you want to go tomorrow?!  

What an amazing trip - kids were pros!  We hit lots of the same rides and they loved them just as much.
They were in and out all day long.  We even went back for a late night at the Bug's Life fair one night, and hit the hotel pool for some fun and games too!

What an adventure - and that's how it started.  I hear there was plenty more fun with Grandma and Grandpa - mini golfing, movies, Wii - and even Sea World?!  Really??! After Disneyland and California Adventure for three days - you can imagine how long it took to 'un-program' them!!
Lucky lucky kiddos.























 ...and the shot to prove they came back from SoCal mostly unharmed and re-programmable!
Thanks mom and dad for making it such a memorable trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home