May 2014 Grandma Visits - Hooray
Mom came to visit ...and to make sure the grandkids were still alive one month into my new job :) They were fed and mostly clean - just don't check behind their ears or between their toes! As usual we had a busy trip - a bit of craziness in the park - I think these are their scary T-rex faces
Mom got to visit little brother's T-K classroom
Not sure what got into him, but Little Brother went wild with the costumes - ALL of them. All the stuff that has been sitting in buckets for years came out ! He had a blast sneaking up on Mom and Auntie G and "scaring" us all
Lulu had to dress up as a historical character (my worst nightmare as chief costume designer for this household!) Thankfully she chose to be Cleopatra's cat - GENIUS! And here she is - ta-daaaaaaa
and finally - before she left Grandma thought it would be best to teach the kids how to cook...
probably for the best....I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold on anyways!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home