Monday, February 09, 2015

It's a Crafting Emergency

Mom was in town for a quick few nights - just passing through...of course she thankfully timed her trip around "Strawberry Day" - a hot off the presses quick release item that we learned about in only a few hours notice!  Have no fear - that's a job for the Craft-master Grandma.  
Ingredients - paper towel tube, headband, paper bag, rubber cement, green fabric
 ( I have no idea where the fabric came from)

Notice the tongue in the photo below - demonstrative of the precision work they were engaged in!








And just like that she was gone - just enough time in town to save the day and be off
I guess I do have my own fairy grandmother!
Here are the kids with their notes that grandma left for them - until the next visit!
Love you


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home