Open House
In the middle of a random week, late on a school night, after a long day at work...youuuuu guessed it! We had Open House . Frankly I'll never understand it..BUT I do so enjoy seeing her classroom and hearing about what she's been learning, and seeing her artwork....I just think I'd enjoy it more on a Saturday morning with coffee and a bagel and no other place to be.....
Lulu was very proud of all of her work - here is her picture of Martin Luther King Jr. She really took to heart all of the classroom discussions. She was very upset about people not treating each other kindly, and by the assassination. (Note to self: puhleez study up on history after Christmas because there's a big stretch of historical holidays that you are totally unequipped to explain sufficiently for LuLus need for details.)
Here she is with all of her work. It took some time but we managed to convince her that we didn't need every page explained (OMGEEEE)
The proud artist:
The other fun thing about Open House is seeing LuLu with all of her buddies. She has quite a gaggle of high energy sillies with whom she enjoys running wildly about.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home