Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter - Part 2


Here's the latest action pose of choice these days.
 Man how I miss the days of naked easter egg dying (um, for the kids that is!)  It was sooo much easier and less stressful.  Lulu did great though and Little Brother still prefers chonies over apron.  


Here are our beautiful creations:

 The friendly pre-hug contestant huddle

 And they're off!!!  Now I'm a little sensitive to the competition aspect of this holiday.  Mainly because my little brother has whined about it for years.  And now that I'm a parent I can sorta kinda see his point (BUT not before I got at least 18 annual victories under my Easter Egg Hunt belt!)

Lucky for us though, this year the Easter Bunny mananged to actually hide a good amount of eggs in each of the bedrooms - we're still puzzled frankly and are racking our brains on how he did it.  Especially the one under little brother's pillow!  That cheeky rabbit!

The basket reveal:

Auntie Grace referees the Zhu Zhu battle at the breakfast table






1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Two Travelin' Maddox Girls said...

I think naked egg dying sounds really awesome. Next year at my house with wine? If you insist, we'll wear the aprons but that's where I draw the lines. LOL

So grateful for updates on the site.

XO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home