Sunday, March 31, 2013

EASTER!!!

 It's FINALLY here!  Luckily I wasn't caught off-gaurd this year - because I had two eggstra special helpers that have been counting down daily for over a week now :)  what's not to love about a chocolate finding frenzy?!?!?  In the spirit of the season, we celebrated Easter multiple times - three to be exact.  I think I'm going to hire the neighborhood high school kid to come babysit until this sugar high wears off!!

So here's the cutest bunny of them all - And her bunny bodygaurd ninja sidekick:





Here's the second cutest bunny - who didn't know we were also celebrating a surprise birthday party - BAZINGA! It was tons of fun and neither I nor the kids ruined the surprise (phew!)


It's fun to celebrate holidays w/ other families - you learn some great new tricks - like coloring with crayons, adding sparkle glitter, and tattoos!  Who knew?!  Well - the kiddos will definitely have some high eggspectations next year for sure!




 A little girl bonding:


Some Easter hugs!

....and the birthday and Easter spoils.

It was a great day to kick-off our Easter tri-fecta!!  
The kiddos loved all the Easter egg dying, and making new friends. There was some WWF lawn wrestling to help get the sillies out and a good game of chase at the end of the night.  
We arrived home exhausted, as holidays can do, and tucked everyone in bed before the thunderstorms hit!  And then we got up....and did it all over again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home