Field Trip - Peter & The Wolf
In mid-February I was able to help chaperone Lulu's class to go see a production of Peter and the Wolf. For once I got there a little early, it was fun to observe the class in action -
it's amazing what these little guys are doing!
The class walked the four blocks to the high school auditorium - amazingly the walk went without a hitch and every kid made it. We filed in and were ready for the show - I had meant to prep Lulu a bit, we were all good - til the wolf at the duck - woops ;) BUT thanks to a good and hearty burp it all ended well.
At the end of the show, the high school orchestra let the kids touch and play all of the instruments - it was a bit of a madhouse, but pretty awesome. These kids did a wonderful job on the music score, and were quite sweet and patient with the kids:





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home