Buddies
As much as they drive each other nuts, I know that deep down...they love each other dearly. And this is how I know:
I was futzing around while the kiddos were getting ready for bedtime, came back to Lulu's room and found this!
Little Brother has been in a bit of a baby phase - I kinda remember LuLu doing the same thing at 4 1/2 yrs. Here is he is being LuLu's baby, and "sleeping" with her next to her bed. Other favorite baby moments for him are after his bath, he asks me to wrap him in his towel and carry him to his room like a baby. Even though he's getting heavier...who can resist?!?! Especially when he is my baby...my little baby who somehow is 4 1/2 and starting kindergarten this Fall!!
And LuLu is a good mama. She'll read to him and be sure that he sees the pictures. She'll ask him if he understands, and other questions about the story - she's got a really nice teaching approach with him sometimes....which is good. Honestly, as the oldest girl child I don't want her to feel like she has to take care of everybody's needs all the time - but it's good to see that she can, that she knows how and that there is some empathy there


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home