Sunday, July 07, 2013

Drum Roll PLEASE

Apparently the district now requires Kindergarten assessments....I don't remember Big Sis having to do this; I think it may be because there is a new Transitional Kindergarten option and the assessment is likely a screener.  We've chosen the TK option regardless.  It's nice to have an extra year to acclimate.  Also, since Little Brother will likely start Spanish Immersion elementary like his sister, it will be good for him to have a strong foundational year in English.

Here is is waiting for his turn:

And here was my experience....waiting, outside, staring out the door!  Nope - Absolutely positively no parents allowed.  What?  Seriously? I was bummed to have taken the afternoon off of work to come stare at a door....but it was good to be there with him and to help build the excitement for next year!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home