Friday, September 05, 2008

No Baby Today

Today is "D Day" - due date for the baby - LuLu was two days late - and I'm guessing this one will be too! No worries, I actually jinxed myself - I shaved my legs this morning - so I can't possibly go into labor until I've got a few good days worth of growth to share with the OB world! I knew that at the time....but I just couldn't take it anymore...my guess is Sunday night, late - technically Monday morning. So keep checking!

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Summer said...

Thinking of you! Best wishes for a fantastic delivery. Looking forward to pictures of the little one.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger jenfaith said...

Happy D day! May you and baby be happy, healthy, peaceful and safe. Have fun!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Jenn V. said...

Darn...I was hoping you'd delivered! Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home