Mini-Reunion
So I love weddings ... they bring all sorts of folks into town - which is the case with this past weekend. An "old" college roomie of mine had a family wedding in the area - so another roomie and fam drove into town and we had ourselves a 50% Rienda reunion! We had a blast catching up with each other, and kiddos - we missed the rest (we hope you all come back to Cali soon!). As you can see the cake was a big hit (with me too - oh yeah I'm in spare no calories mode!) So thanks all for making the big trip - it was nice to see and talk with y'all before I'm in "the cave" for the next 6 weeks!

2 Comments:
Holy posting batwoman!
Thanks for sharing the party pictures! I was so glad to see you!
Post a Comment
<< Home