I the Mama
That's our new game right now - I the Mama and you the LuLu....it's actually quite insightful to see how she sees our relationship! Here she is with one in the carriere and one in the stroller - a vision of the future. She is actually pretty taken with the idea of being a big sister and/or mommy to all of her animals - let's hope it transfers to the new baby (yeah I know its a long shot!)
Here's how the game played out today: she had a purse full of dice and dominoes:
L: Do you want a snack?
Me: Sure
L: Ok you get two and no more
Me: I want another snack (she pulls that on me ALL the time!)
L: Ok there you go
Me: I all done
L: No just try it - here take a bite (she feeds me)
Me: Thank you. I want another one
L: No
Me: Please
L: Ok here you go (hmmm do you think I'm giving in a little too easy on her?)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home