No Baby Yet - Part II
Should I really keep this up? I think it might get a little depressing as I'm not officially due until Friday...AUGH...I think I can I think I can! So I still have ankles - but had to ditch the wedding rings today. My next appt is Wednesday so stay tuned. I have to apologize to everyone that has called - I just can't keep up these days - I'm sorry....I'm trying. Don't ask me how my family has been surviving - I don't know what we've been eating for the past few weeks - or what we'll eat tomorrow for that matter. LuLu has some sort of GI bug - which is sliding us back on potty training - again. If you are what you eat...then the BRAT diet is making things a bit difficult for us these days. Although it's easy cookin' (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast).
Mom comes to town on Wednesday (sound the trumpets!!! roll out the welcome wagon!! get the confetti) Maybe I'll actually get to call some of you back on Wed!! Woo Hoo!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home