Not Her...ME!
So far we've tried to tell folks personally, but as you can tell by the one month blog-holiday...we're missing some things - so please accept our apologies. Yes, LuLu is going to be a big sister! No, we're not going to find out! Due date is September 5, or maybe a little sooner (please, please, please) WOW!
I keep forgetting how far along I am...but perhaps now that I'm not tied down to the nearest rest-room or constantly with my face in a plastic bag, I'll remember these things. The baby is almost 22 weeks old - ultrasound planned for Wednesday of next week, so I'll have more stats for you soon. I'm feeling lots of movement which is fun.
LuLu has been really cute...I think she's starting to get it, although I can't be too sure because she's not yet hiding her toys..... yesterday she told everyone at school that she's having a little brother - we'll see. Then the other day at breakfast her tummy growled a little - she slowly raised her head, patted her bare tummy and said "baby in my uuuuuterus is hungry" - too cute!!!

4 Comments:
Is she looking for her uterus in that pic?
I dont really remember - she love to stare at her tum-tum!!
Bob says "SO CUTE!!!"
I'm so proud of you for teaching your daughter the correct terminology for feminine parts. It's still "baby in mommy's tummy" around these parts. But now that I think of it, it would be pretty funny to hear Kate say that she has a baby in her uterus!
Post a Comment
<< Home