Tuesday, March 18, 2008

City Slickers

Last week LuLu and I had the chance to stay at Chateau Big City - thanks to my Aunt and Uncle - what fun! Both of us were spoiled rotten! (Is it any wonder we keep showing up??!!) I awoke to a smiling chef ready for breakfast orders, and Lulu - well she had a full day of spoilage as you can see below - and then I came home from a day-long-boring-as-they-come-meeting to Crab Louie prepared by another separate and yet still-smiling-after-a-full-day-with-a-two-year-old chef! WOW! I told you they were amazing! Thanks guys for helping us to mix business and pleasure...oh yes and I plan to fill her Easter Egss with tennis balls- apparently they're the best toys ever!!



1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Lulu looks better! Yeah and who knew tennis balls would be so much fun?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home