Trefoil Traditions
I think we have a budding Girl Scout on our hands.
Firstly I think she'd be excellent at campfire song time - she's singing a mean Jingle Bells and Winnie the Pooh these days - oh and also Swimming Swimming in the Swimming Pool (we'll hold the toilet bowl version 'til at least Junior High!) We're working on Alice's camel too (an old Brownie favorite of mine).
Secondly - she's getting better at the buddy system - she's even beginning to reach up to hold my hand when we get into a parking lot (MONTHS of training, and stern mommy talk for this small token of success).
Finally, and perhaps most importantly- she seems to be quite an aficionado of the cookies - YUM! That's my girl! So far the lemon shortbreads and the coconut caramel cookies have been a big hit - we're saving the Thin Mints until last (are those the only cookies that haven't changed their name?? I can't keep up - I'm too old...the Brownies just stare at me all puzzled like when I ask for HoeDowns and Scott Teas...)
And of course it goes without saying that redheads look fantastic in blue, brown and green!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home