Thursday, September 25, 2014

Noodle Man

Another blogging break for me - and for plenty of good reasons - but it's good to be back on track (two moves, house remodel, promotion at work...).  Here's a photo from last Fall - early documentation of an obsession that was to last all year long...and one that earned him the name "Noodle Man."  

Little Brother's favorite pasttime in Transitional Kinder was full of fine motor fun!  Noodle necklaces...sometimes there'd be up to four a day.  One for each of us, and an extra for him.  Since they are all valuable treasures - we had a special place in his new room to keep them.  One day I asked him to put them all on - mind you school had only been in session for three months - and here is the result.

"I pity the fool" that can't appreciate a good noodle necklace - Move over Mr T - it's Mr Noodle in town:



1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Two Travelin' Maddox Girls said...

OMG where's mine? How did this crazy obsession get by me? I thought he was Mr. Lego Man. I love it. I love him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home