Monday, February 10, 2014

First Day of School 2013

Keeping the pre- first day of school tradition alive - we all headed to 'ice cream' (we may have to amend the tradition to read frozen dairy dessert - as the kiddos enjoy the topping frenzy supplied by the local fro-yo place)

Nummy!



Here they are on the first morning of school!  Lulu is super into Hello Kitty - she's kitty from head to toe - backpack included (water bottle too!)  Little Brother begs for a flag shirt every day!!  He has two - one red and one gray and I can't do laundry fast enough!! BUT I did manage to make sure he had one for his first day of school....  


 Photo by Little Bro - here's Lulu at her first day of Second Grade!!!


Here's Little Bro on his first day of .... Kindergarten!!! WOAH!  It was a wild n crazy week - I was moving out and the CDC canceled their on site day care three days before school - WHAT?!?  Can they do that?  Apparently....so rather than Transitional Kinder as planned - he started Kindergarten

Here he is:




1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I'm liking your hair in these pics! Super cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home