Saturday, February 01, 2014

Blog-cay-tion

So... I've been out a while....then tried to get this going again....and then dropped out a while....and now here it is February already!! How did that happen?!?!?  Wasn't it just Christmas.   I know we're taught January is the first month of the year ....New Year's and all that...but for me it's typically Christmas recovery and my year really starts in February.

Happy New Year Friends!!  :)

I'll start the New Year off with a little looksy of where I've been:

 At the end of August (and thanks to several friends)  this is what my closet looked like....Nope - not Spring cleaning!!  MOVING!!


Just five short months ago we packed up everything.  After three years in our little house, I finally decided that the "minuses" were far outweighing any 'pluses' of staying.






So this is where Little Brother got to eat his lunch and snacks for the first week of school - cuz, you know, why just have one transition when you can load on as many as possible I always say :)




Oh yeah - this is supposed to remind me to remind you - that cleaning the stovetop drip trays is usually best done BEFORE you test the burners to see if they are all functional...and also that electric stovetops suck... they're hot waaaaay after they're not red anymore.




 So this is where we landed - a two story condo with month-to-month rent in the next town North.  All in all it was a great little landing pad while we searched for our next place back in town.  The complex had on site storage so though it doesn't appear that way - we left quite a lot of things in storage and did some hybrid 'indoor camp living' 



Of course, by the time we moved in - and for a good while afterwards - 
we were all feeling pretty exhausted:


Many many thanks to the many friends that helped us move out...and then move back in.
I'm so fortunate to have a great network of strong backs and spirits :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home