The Holiday Rush
....hahaha not for Christmas sillies - but to catch up on all the pre-Christmas holidays!!
I did. I honestly did think about skipping it all together and just moving along with all appearances of on-time blogging. Who would know? I would. or ...more to the actual point- I wouldn't know - 20 years from now, I'd miss seeing the pumpkin patch pictures of my two cuties and reminding myself of the family that opened their home to us for Thanksgiving...so here it goes:
Lulu's 1st Grade Field trip to the Pumpkin Patach:
King(s) of the Moutain
Flopsy & Mopsy with their new favorite friends
(Miraculous that I didn't end up chasing bunnies - they sat so nicely)
Lulu the Mommy Duck:
This little duckling found Lulu's jacket the perfect place for a warm and snuggly mid-day nap
& Lulu couldn't have been more thrilled with her new little baby
Class Photo: SILLY FACES
Farmer Lulu






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home