Monday, November 19, 2012

FunderFun

Lil Ms 7 years old had a grrreeeat birthday surprise awaiting her!  For the first time ever we got to visit our local mini-amusement park just for kiddos with two of our favorite friends!  
The place is about the size of a soccer field and very well-layed out - 
so once the kids got their unlimited ride wristbands, they were in charge!

Moms begged for a quick group shot before the kids had the run of the place:

The cars were quite popular - I think we had every combination of kiddos by the end of the day

 There were a few rides for just the little ones too!  LB loved the 'fish ride.'  By the time we left he could exactly imitate the pattern of squeaks the ride made as it went round and round.

Ah the carousel - the nice, relaxing carousel - or NOT ! Notice the blur below?  This was by far the fastest carousel I'd ever seen!  It was crazy - I was surprised the music wasn't on fast forward as well!

So, I was quite relieved and more than ok w/ the fellas wanted to chill in the swan - phew!
With those loose seat belts I thought for sure we might lose one.


But no bench for the birthday girl no sirreeee - here she is on her horse...and happy to say that she stayed there for all 4 rides!

 One of the faves - the dragon roller coaster - seated below are the two dare devils of the crew.
I went too and just about lost my lunch - these kids are made of steel!


 Ah yah - bring on the log water ride!!  LB qualifies w/ adult participation...
Going for sneaker inserts next time so I can keep my pants dry and let him ride w/ sister!

Group shot!  The grand finale - Shave Ice!!  Rainbow colored tongues for everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home