Friday, June 08, 2012

Last Day of Kindergarten

How can it be?  I haven't even gotten used to calling it kindergarten instead of pre-school and its over.  Hmm they said this would happen.  It was a great year...at least I think it was - she still doesn't say much.  I suppose she's a live-in-the moment kind of girl.  Which is fine by me; it may actually be my defense for placing a hidden camera in her backpack one day!

So - here she is on her last day of school.  It was actually a bit of a difficult morning, cured only by a little friend on the doorstep of the classroom.  Apparently change makes her a little (understatement) grumpy; which makes her a little (understatement again) like her mama

August 2011:

....June 2012!!!

Here's a close-up from the first day of Kindergarten

 And here she is now:

...and she's off.




1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Two Travelin' Maddox Girls said...

Awww. Great time passage story. I can't believe the year is over now too. Wow. Dios mio!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home