Saturday, June 02, 2012

Jog-A-Thon

A few weeks back Lulu's school held a jog-a-thon, so LB and I took the morning off to help our star prepare.  We carbo-loaded at breakfast, got dressed in comfyshorts, and found her super-fast shoes to wear; then, we filled her water bottle and slathered her with sunscreen and we were off!

I was a little nervous becuase we share the same coloring, and on jogging days, I used to turn a red shade of purple and border on heat stroke - so I was quite relieved to see that the kinders would jog first, at about 9:00 am.

The kids walked to the field and eyed the route, two moms that had suited up were the leads for the first route - which I couldn't have followed even with a roadmap....so after that it was fast-paced kiddo mayhem.  Lulu ran hard, as the tallies on her number show, and even lapped her teacher!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home