CHUB-tacular
Little Brother's chub has gotten to such a point where strangers are stopping us and asking us to squeeze it! Just tonight in the grocery store a very entertained Spanish-speaking woman had to get a pinch of his thighs - he's so scrumptious he can even overcome language barriers...my binational baby! At this point he has no wrists, no ankles, no calves, and dimples for knees and elbows - he's such a cherub. OK so I recognize that I'm gushing - but he's soooo squeezable - and the best part is his little two-toothed smile post-squeeze! Gotta love him!

5 Comments:
Can't wait to give him a little squeeze. I am counting down the days!
Looking forward to squeezing his CHUB CHUB in person!!! Thinking of you guys!
wish I could squeeze his chub in person...give him a good one for me. Can't believe he's 8 months+ already. Time flies. LOL!
Cherub pics please!
What's this? A bait? Where's the picture?! Better yet, bring the little sumo in one day so I can cross the barrier of our cubbie and pinch it myself...
Post a Comment
<< Home