8 months already
So - picture to come...promise. Little Brother is now....crawling!!! Oh yes he is a champ - can easily get into anything his sister is either playing with or trying to keep from him - what a marvy little sib he is! He is quite fond of cat food - I believe he was in or around it every time I gave him a minute alone today. (I have so say I remember this phase with LuLu and its not my favorite) I don't think he ate any - but...well you know how it goes with #2 (sorry buddy!). He loves to eat paper...and tear it too - so LuLu is keeping a watchful eye on her books. He also for some reason loves the bathroom - I think its the bathtub. If he's not in the cat food, he's crawling into the bathroom so we're having to keep the doors closed (which adds a second or two to the toddler potty training time - its a delicate balance!) Oh yes - he has two teeth now - both on the bottom and from the grumps he had today I think another is on his way. He seems to like eating better - in fact he loved the avocado my mom brought special from home - hand delivered and home grown - who wouldn't love it! He continues to be such a love, with big brown eyes and even longer lashes!!!

2 Comments:
Home-grown avacado...wow! I bet it's good.
8 months and crawling!!! Way to go, Brother Bear!!! Can't wait to see you in action in person. So proud of you all. Keep up the good work!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home