posted by Ah ha! I found it! @ 9:15 PM 3 comments
Hmm...so organized.My kids just bang those red cups and throw them all over the floor for fun. Is that why my house looks like a pigsty?!
Consider it a pre-math skill. She is sorting and organizing, it is a good thing, mama, so don't worry.
I just love that she's doing this all topless, why can't I do all my housework topless...
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Hmm...so organized.
My kids just bang those red cups and throw them all over the floor for fun. Is that why my house looks like a pigsty?!
Consider it a pre-math skill. She is sorting and organizing, it is a good thing, mama, so don't worry.
I just love that she's doing this all topless, why can't I do all my housework topless...
Post a Comment
<< Home