I never thought about it before... but the kids were born close enough to re-use some of the outfits. That is pretty cool. We put Owen in some of Ella's Christmas stuff too. Just barely fits. I don't think I have pics though.
I love all your new posts! Bear is such a handsome boy! Lulu looks darling and VERY busy. Hmm... I wonder where she gets that? Probably one of Big E's distant cousin's uncle or something. I certainly never noticed YOU being OVERLY BUSY when we were in college or anything like that. Tengo un carro en mi blusa y te quiero mucho.
2 Comments:
I never thought about it before... but the kids were born close enough to re-use some of the outfits. That is pretty cool. We put Owen in some of Ella's Christmas stuff too. Just barely fits. I don't think I have pics though.
I love all your new posts! Bear is such a handsome boy! Lulu looks darling and VERY busy. Hmm... I wonder where she gets that? Probably one of Big E's distant cousin's uncle or something. I certainly never noticed YOU being OVERLY BUSY when we were in college or anything like that. Tengo un carro en mi blusa y te quiero mucho.
Post a Comment
<< Home