Papa's Milk
Lulu has been quite fascinated with the idea of breastfeeding - I suppose it's no surprise since it takes up most of our day (between feeding, then using the supplemental nursing system, and then pumping....and then doing it again 2 hrs later). She's in charge of turning the pump on and off - I don't dare touch it myself for fear the wrath!
She has also taken to nursing her dolly via her bellybutton - but has recently asked where her "boobies" are so she can do it correctly. Last night while I was nursing little brother she asked for mamas milk and I told her it was just for little babies - so she turned to papa, lifted his shirt, and asked for papa's milk! Somehow Big E was able to skirt the issue without too much explanation - luckily- as I might have just told her to pass, as all the hair was likely to tickle!

1 Comments:
this post made me laugh out loud. twice. so funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home