Saturday, November 22, 2008

For the Record

It has recently come to my attention that a few "old buddies" from college, you know the folks that know you best, think that I am a Republican. Well, needless to say I am extremely disappointed in them. While I will confess to attending one - count it ONE- Young Republicans meeting Freshman year, there was a lot of experimenting that year and not everything was a good fit! On top of that - would a Republican marry a musician I ask you??? So, just for the record, I'm not.

3 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger BRFs Mommy said...

My goodness! It wasn't this college buddy. Didn't they know you played field hockey? Doesn't that automatically make you a democrat by default?

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Mommy Jules said...

You are way too smart to be a Republican! I would never think that about you.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Bleeding heart liberals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home