Day/Week in the Life
Lulu will most likely:
At least once a day:
Be projected off of her chair by some fantasmic force during a mealtime, leaving her sprawled on the floor, to both her and our surprise
Whine through her binko some unintelligible need
Play with sissy cat like she’s her new best friend
Watch some, or all of Disney's Robin Hood
Sing Little Mermaid like it was the National Anthem in Yankee Stadium
Answer a question with “Took” and at least 5 other "words" that rhymes with it
Ask where Santa is, and if its Christmastime and when Santa is going to come to visit
Punctuate her sentence with a social laugh
Describe something as crunchy,which apparently is not good – actual quote “This timeout is crunchy”
At least weekly
Clutch my leg in fear of some loud noise (funny fear for a kiddo that, as an infant, spent most of her nights next to a roaring vacuum so that she could sleep) – usually it’s a train or a public toilet flushing automatically
Have a potty accident
Tell me she loves me and give me big kiss
Sleep 10 hours straight
Little Brother will most likely
At least once a day:
Get the hiccups
Coo adorably and stare at you with his big brown eyes
Fake me out , and make me think he’ll take more than a catnap, and wake up just as we’re both tucked into bed
Get fussy at the exact moment my butt hits the chair for a meal
Laugh and smile and steal my heart

2 Comments:
Awesome! Lulu reminds me so much of Connor. I got so used to him randomly falling off chairs that when it happened in public and people rushed to his aid, I didn't know what they were all worked up about. I wonder what Isaac will be up to at this age?
Ok, seriously, I'm laughing out loud as I leave my comment!!! I LOVE this kid!!! I think she's going to start a new phraze craze with the "crunchy" commentary... too cute/funny.
She and her EG little buddy can sprawl on the floor together some day soon. How DOES IT happen?!?!?
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment
<< Home