Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Saga Continues

So due to some hard-drive back-up priorities I couldn't post our stats yesterday. We actually had a pretty good day...including a poop-in-the-potty cupcake party - complete with candles and "Happy Birthday!" (no its not some weird hippie thing....she just really wanted candles and loves to sing Happy Birthday). We were 7 for 10 yesterday - which was quite exciting and basically meant we were due for the proverbial "two steps back today."

Well, I wouldn't say we went two steps back - but there were hints of an emerging power struggle. Yes - mom was getting too pushy....so mom backed off and gave her some space (we actually both needed it - three days all cooped up in the house - AUGH!!!) Anyways once left alone she did her business 4 for 4!! For a grand total of 7.5 of 12 today. Not bad at all!

So I guess our next steps are to venture outside and back to "normal" life. I suppose the 'round town potty scavenger hunt will be fun (frankly I'm not looking forward to it). But it's nice to have gotten started anyways.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger threeforme said...

WhaWho!

Get the travel potty!

Oh, and Kate loves singing Happy Birthday, too. Go figure. Every time she see any type of candle, she busts into the song. Hey, I should but that on my blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home