Big Girl Bed - 11 Days Later
So much to my surprise there have been no tantrums to reclaim the crib...perhaps she's storing those up for when G.G. gets here (yes - that is the name our friend's daughter has bestowed upon baby number two)... although her bedtime has been pushed back significantly now that she has free roam of her room. On difficult nights it's 9:30 or even 10 with 2+ hrs of roaming and moaning. Lately though it's lessened a bit - she's been quiet since 8:30 - which isn't so bad...except for I can hardly stay up past 9pm these days. I have to admit though...we know what's coming....and just can't face it - no more naps! AUGH....at this point in my pregnancy and the early heat of the summer - it just doesn't seem fair (insert whine)...I got some good advice this afternoon - and rather than eliminate them entirely we'll see if we can't cut them down to an hour (that way neither of us are grumpy for the early evening hours). It's all a learning curve - thanks goodness for experienced moms and pops out there!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home