Let it Snow!!
Yes - it's true - snow in California in April! This is actually from the 11th - but I'm playing a little catch-up. Actually the resort is still open until the 27th, so I guess if we wanted to go now....better not tempt Big E! LuLu had a blast - she loved it! As you can see she looked pretty cool all decked out in her bib and hat and shades!!
She did find a new love, although the eating of the snow I believe is still her favorite - true to her adrenaline junky genes (thanks DAD) she loved sliding down the slopes! Big E can't wait to get her on skis next year...oh goodness!


2 Comments:
Snow looks like fun! It's nice to see you posting again. The first picture makes me wonder if Lulu ought to get a "how to cut with scissors" lesson on Daddy's hair...Could be good for pretending to be a hair dresser.
We totally missed the snow this year. Won't that be nice when we live closer to it? A day trip won't be out of the question...
Post a Comment
<< Home