Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wild Ones

They were everywhere.  By the end of the day it was hard to tell which ones were domesiticated...and which ones weren't!!  I think though, in the end, I went home with the ones I brought.

The zoo crew:


Best shot I could get of the two of them:


Everybody loves feeding ducks!!
 Did I mention it was a full-service group of friends?  Same ones from back in December!!  It was soo relaxing to know that my kids had their eyes on the big kids, and vice-versa.  They just looked out for each other!1 For now, pack mentality is working for me - will search for the off switch though in preparation for middle school.


You car Madame.....

Happy B'day!! Thanks for sharing it with us - we had a great time!!


Me and Lulu on the train - a rare photo of Mom out in the wild ;)


LB getting a bird's eye view of the Cheetah run - don't blink!  Cheetah's are fast, and though they said it couldn't be done our amazing photographer (not me) got a pix!
 My batty kids:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home