Bowling
Kids and I went bowling with some friends a while back and I'm just now catching up. Ah well. As you can tell from the pictures we had an absolute blast. The adult to kid ratio was AWESOME! and LuLu and Little Brother LOVED their big girl friend.
Everyone put on their best photo faces for the family shot:
Little Brother got some extra tutiledge from our bowling expert:

Mother and Daughter - gave me hope that Lulu and I can still have fun together ... even when she's a teenager!


Little Brother was going for some unauthorized grip assist...against regulations so we had to penalize him a few pins off the final score.



1 Comments:
Such a fun day. So this means it has to be at least an annual occurrence. I bet all the kids won't be too sad if we bowl and eat junk and listen to music and play video games and earn tickets and buy a sucker for 1,000 of said tickets. ooooOOOoooo.....next time we could also glow bowl. Such fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home