First Dance Recital
Lulu's school received a grant to host an international dance night. I wouldn't have known about it if it weren't for the flyer they put in her backpack. Bless my little tight-lipped kiddo....she'd been practicing dance for several weeks and hadn't said a word about it - didn't even let the song or a single dance move slip in the kitchen (isn't that where all the dancing happens?!)
It was a packed house of proud parents, her dad and I included. Cameras and video tapes ready - she didn't disappoint! She was excited to be with her friends, had great rhythym and not a stitch of stage fright (will run the DNA test this week for sure)


1 Comments:
Where does she get all that energy. She's so very front row Joe. I know you were not like that as a kid, right? Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment
<< Home