Tuesday, January 31, 2012

LegoLand Adventures Part II

As promised...more LegoLand Adventure Pix

Again - with the fist pump and grimace - oi! You should see him dance! (you actually might one of these days!!) This is the only ride they got to go on alone - the train in kiddo town. Little Brother had a blast...but it seems Big Sister was longing for the roller coasters!



Safari Adventure with the Granparents - I think this was a favorite of all of ours - the animals looked amazingly real - and the jeeps - well, jeeps are just cool these days!

Here's Little Brother's first driving adventure. He was a little disappointed that he didn't drive as well as he had hoped - but hey, Mommy's not such a great driver either - so I guess afterall its not so bad!
Another favorite - the jousting ride...or jousting observation. I think she just like to be all by herself and to enjoy the ride and adventure at her own place. (hmm...wonder where she gets that from?!)
....and Grandparents of the Year...for more reasons than the universe of blogging has space for!
Team Laser Tag!!!
This is my favorite. I love the goofy bubbleheads!
A new twist on sandbox play - nicely done LegoLand!
At what age does sticking your head in a hole NOT sound like a good idea?! Sheez.
SHARK FACES!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home