Favorite Post-Halloween Conversation
Background: I have clearly said no less than 20 times already this morning (it's 6:30 am now) that we can have one piece of Halloween candy at lunch. That candy is not for breakfast. However LuLu continues to dig through her pumpkin candy stash tempting herself and driving herself crazy.
and then.....
"Mom" said LuLu excitedly. "I found M&Ms on the wrapper that can talk and they said we can eat them!! Please can I eat the talking M&Ms??!!"
(so I checked out the wrapper...and they do look like they can talk...I imagine if I was four and frothing that's what I'd think they'd say too)

2 Comments:
Let her have em. She's a cutie pie with what must be an extremely high IQ to come up with this stuff. ....even the M&Ms say "eat me."
I knew I could count on you for a little timely, post-Halloween blogging!
That little girl of yours is just too smart!! And hilarious! Tell her that chocolate speaks to me too!
Post a Comment
<< Home