Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Night to Remember

Tonight the unexplainable happened. Little Brother was admiring the contents of the refrigerator (one of his favorite past-times), he reached in, pulled out some extra small baby carrots - and popped them in his mouth. He chewed, swallowed, and went back for more. (As this is the second child, I gaffed off the minor choking hazard this activity may have posed). Amazing - last I checked, and I'm an RD, carrots are vegetables. THEN - not to be outdone big sister dives into the vegetable tray and fills her yapper with baby carrots too. Now, normally this ends with chewed up carrot vittles spewed all over the floor - but not so tonight! She swallowed her huge mouthful and went back for more too - AND actually made me wait to cook dinner until she could eat her "special piece of celery" too! (As with the carrots, celery never actually swallowed, that is until tonight!) Hmmm...something strange is in the air!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home