Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A "room" with a view


I love first birthdays! Besides the undeniable fun of watching your kid try to feed themselves, and in particular to feed themselves a hefty dosage of sugar - with first birthdays comes the forward facing carseat position! Ahhhh - I LOVE it! All the angst that has been building slowly over the months seems instantly alleviated! Here is a picture of Little Brother on his first ride facing front!

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Still waiting for O's to reach 20# so that we can flip him... but which Britax seat is that and where did you end up buying it? I'm debating between 2.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger BRFs Mommy said...

Brother Bear can tell Kelan all about the joys of facing forward in the car! Congrats! A much anticipated milestone at our house as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home