Talking with LuLu
Two of my favorite conversations with LuLu happened this week
Papa: Lulu, what are you eating?
Lulu: Bugars.
Yep. That's AWESOME! And now I've admitted publicly that my kid eats bugars...so really there's nothing else to hide.
So, you're probably asking what could possibly be my other favorite conversation? Well, glad you asked
Me (On a work teleconference just about over)
LuLu: MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (screaming from the bathroom)
Me (phone on mute while trying to keep up): What's going on Lulu?
Lulu: I just had a firecracker poop.
Me to myself (OMG!! What kind of clean-up is that going to be???)
Lulu: Don't worry mom, it's not diarrhea...
Me (phew!)
LuLu: It's just the poop that comes out when you fart...yeah...that's a firecracker poop. It's really fast and it explodes.
Me (yep...I'd say you're right on with that one kiddo!!)
Have I blogged lately how much I love that kid? That bugar-eating, firecracker-pooping kid!! :0)

4 Comments:
HILARIOUS!
Rock on! Ella has not had firecracker poop on the toliet yet. I totally hope she does it at school though. That way they'll love us even more.
wait...wait...ok...ok...gasping for breath...laughing too hard...I love that kid!!
Darn you! You any idea how hard it is to laugh quietly? That firecracker poop is something else....
Post a Comment
<< Home