Sunday, September 06, 2009

First Visit to the Dentist

Wow! They didn't have dentists like this when I was a kid - otherwise maybe I wouldn't mind going so much...maybe. Full size PacMan and Donkey Kong video games in the waiting room, Video screens over each dental chair, model airplanes hanging from the ceiling, and a train that circled the office!! Lulu did great! She hopped up into the chair and opened up nice and wide, just like we practiced. She tolerated a bit of scraping, loved that she got to hold "Mr Thirsty" and, for her, was actually pretty mellow. She did not however like the gritty polish, so that didn't go over so well, and I think by flossing time she was ready to be done - however we managed to escape fit-free, which was a minor miracle...hopefully six months from now we'll be that lucky! Oh yes, and Little Brother is quite the fan of having his teeth brushed as well. We can't get out Lulu's toothbrush without him pointing and grunting for his too - what a good kid!


2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Susan said...

That bottom pic is hilarious!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Mommy Jules said...

You're so good! I just took Sean to his first dental appt, and didn't even think of the camera. For the record, I didn't take a picture of Connor's first visit either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home