So Don't Gross Out
...but I think it may have worked....I didn't shower yesterday (on purpose) AND I went to every public place I could think of!!! Costco, baby store, Raley's...etc what better way to bring on labor?? Can't you just see my water breaking at Costco...or at Raley's when the only thing I did there was to buy 6 gallons of water?
Well - as you know my guess was that kiddo would be here by now (2am was my guess)- but it's looking like perhaps a little later today. I've been up for about an hour with some "happenins" so we'll see. I don't really know what to expect as far as how long this business will go on for b/c with Emily I had the "fortunate" experience of Ptosin which kept things to about 8 hrs.
I sure hope we agree on some names!

4 Comments:
HOORAY!!!!
I'm thinking of you, sister!!!
LOTS OF LOVE to the Richardson crew.
Can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy!!!
Yay! Thanks for keeping us posted!
Love, Bob & Jen
Looking forward to the good news of a new little R!
I just instictively know your bundle of joy has arrived ... I had a dream last night (9/8) that I was trying to find Woodland Hospital to see you!! Can't wait to get the next update! ~ Sue White
Post a Comment
<< Home