Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More from This Week's Events






So - a little delayed on the belly shot - sorry...but better late than never (as the shot showing me finishing LuLu's baby book demonstrates!) So - as you can see we finished up all of our Mommy Guilt projects before little brother showed up! I was able to stay home until about 6 1/2 cm or so - so we took one last 'family of 3' shot to commemorate. That's it for now!

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Jenn V. said...

You are amazing! I'm so glad things went well for you. Take good care of yourself too!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Camp Campbell said...

Wow, you are awesome. I have been thinking of you nonstop these past couple days. Yeah for the Richardsons!!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Summer said...

Congrats Jackie! I love your photos and especially love the opportunity to stay updated through your blog. Your little guy is amazing and quite an adorable addition to the family. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home