Friday, December 07, 2007

LuLuspeak

She is quite the talker these days - although I'm not claiming I can understand everything...in fact, rather embarrassingly, another mom had to translate for me at the park the other day! So, since the holidays are coming and we are likely meeting with friends and family, I've put together a LuLuspeak pocket translation guide.

noman = Snowman

help you = help me

boonah = baloon

bwigchuck = big truck

nack = snack

roar = bear as in "teddy roar"

vroom vroom = car

fiskit = fix it

nuck = stuck

outside = inside AND outside (yeah...this one is toughy!!)

I want it = I don't want it (oh yeah - this one throws me quite often, but the red face, fit and tears usually help to clue me in!)

yah = I have no I idea what you just said so I'm going to agree (this one goes both ways!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home