posted by Ah ha! I found it! @ 8:09 PM 2 comments
I love Lulu's haircut.So, stickers are especially fabulous on long car trips. I just give the girls a sheet and they are quiet for a good 45 minutes. Sure, you have stickers everywhere in your car, but it's TOTALLY worth it.
I was wondering if Lulu had a haircut and it appears from Arlene's comment that she did. Looks great- she is really out classing Ella's mullet!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
I love Lulu's haircut.
So, stickers are especially fabulous on long car trips. I just give the girls a sheet and they are quiet for a good 45 minutes. Sure, you have stickers everywhere in your car, but it's TOTALLY worth it.
I was wondering if Lulu had a haircut and it appears from Arlene's comment that she did. Looks great- she is really out classing Ella's mullet!
Post a Comment
<< Home