Finally giving in....
yes...I am learning to blog. But first - some ground rules:
1. I am not a techie and will not go out of my way to be fancy
2. I will only do this as long as it assuages my guilt of not writing or sending out emails
3. I will post only when I feel like it and will deflect all attempts at guilt trips to promote more posting
(yeah - you can forget the na-bla-mo or whatever that non-stop craziness is)
So - there it is....my blogger friends swear this is easy - that said, one is a camera-aholic and one, well, she probably has computer circuitry in her brain - but I have two normal peers (you know who you are) that make me think...maybe I can do this.
So - enough fine print and commentary - this really isn't about me anyways - it's about LuLu. Here's a picture of her on Halloween - a great first photo on our new blog!
Thanks to an all night vomit-fest we were gifted with a family day of puzzles, books, a little drive, and yes even some Tubbies. It's been too long since we slowed down and LuLu was helping us out. We're crossing our fingers for more than 2 hours of sleep in a row tonight!

6 Comments:
Awesome first post dude! Hey are you going to post tomorrow?
Yay! Thanks for sending us a link. Lulu looks so mature in that photo. Like a real kid. Rock on!
WhooWhoo!
And who are you calling a camera-holic. I think I'm offended. (:
Welcome to our world. Don't worry. You will feel more comfortable blogging a few months.
Very cute, that little niece of ours! :-)
Got to love that Lulu. Thanks for including us old folks. I'll try to keep up.
Hmmm, hard to believe you are old enough to have a child, but then again, if I am old enough to be a grandma and Dawn is an aunt......
Post a Comment
<< Home