Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Trek to Toddler Mecca (Part I)

It happened.

The stars aligned, the grandparents swooped, and the kiddos swooned.

Two days at Disneyland. Does life every really get any better than that??!! (BTW HUGE Thanks to Mom and Dad - you guys are the best!! Did I mention it was their anniversary too??!!)

Funny thing - never even told LuLu we were going, until we were there (lest I should be awoken at 3 am daily until the very day that I actually said "Yes, today we are going to Disneyland) but in the week preceding our trip she started asking me, "when am I going to see the Disneyland castle??" It was perfect timing!! Soon, my first born, very soon!!!

The shuttle turned out to be LIttle Brother's Favorite ride - he squeeled and screamed "woo-hoo" the whole way there - he had pretty much all the passengers in stitches. Could have saved approximately $70 and just rode the shuttle all day...while we're at it I imagine a cardboard box would have made a great souveneir :)

It was truly amazing. No crowds. Longest wait was 20 minutes, we WALKED onto Pirates not once, but twice!! And it just kept getting better. For two days, surprisingly, it really was the best place on earth!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home