I've seen the future....
and I'm not impressed. To say it mildly there are some new developments in the Richardson household that are less-than-amusing. Ms. Lulu has decided that she no longer speaks the English language. Which is fine, as many of you know I'm fairly passable in Spanish and our nanny is teaching her the language during their times together. However, Lulu has decided not to speak that language either. Instead it's mostly grunts, points, whines, chirps, and any other array of annoying sounds a noise-sensitive-working-mom never wants to hear. ugh. Apparently it's the language of baby tigers and/or kitties (yet no meows or roars) depending on the day. I try to look at the bright side though - I imagine she'll be great at charades. I hated charades.
To add to this, Little Brother has decided that sliding down any elevated surface face-first is a great thrill. The couch, chairs, sister's big bed. Thank goodness we have hardwood floors...we wouldn't want there to be a soft surface to cushion and cradle his precious cranium. Every time I catch a glimpse of his piggly-wigglies pointing north, I know to expect a loud CRACK or THUD followed by squeels and giggles of delight.... and I can see his little neck straining and bending in unatural positions - it sends shivers and visions of C-collars up my spine. Again with the bright side....the traveling circus is always looking for somebody they can shoot out of a cannon. Great.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home