Thursday, April 23, 2009

Traditions Continue

Traditionally our kids seem to be drawn to kitchen utensils- apparently they make the best toys. Since they're made for food I'm assuming they're safe to chew on - so I let them have at it. Lulu was fond of the large spoon - brother seems to be taken by the spatula...hmmm there's a Facebook quiz about this but I think they're a little young for it yet!!!




And of course we can't resist the continued torture of our kids - Lulu needs to know that we didn't just torture her - that we shoved this thing on brother's head too and took lots of pictures!!


2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Wow you've been busy. I love these comparison photos. It's always neat to see the kids at the same age and stage. Now about the pic you posted of me- NICE!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Consuelo said...

How about the remote control? Sofia only has eyes for electronics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home